- The Netherlands Embasssy
- Movies that Matter
- UNICEF works for children's rights, their survival, development and protection and are partner ing us for the film making workshop.
- CMRS Centre for Migration and Refugee Studies under the AUC
- Cairo To Camps
- Tadamon-Egyptian Refugee Multicultural Council-an independent, non-political network of civil society organisations working to promote the welfare of refugees and their mutual co-existence with Egyptians through information sharing and coordination of cooperative efforts.
- Student Action for Refugees (STAR) is a student-run organization at the American University in Cairo (AUC). Their primary mission is to provide support to refugees of all nationalities in Cairo. One of the ways they do this is by organising accessible, affordable arts and language (English and Arabic) classes for Cairo's refugee population in accordance with the principle that access to education is a basic right guaranteed by international human rights law.
- Mahmoud Farag: Community Outreach Team Leader, Africa and Middle East Refugee Assistance (AMERA)
- Mai Choucri: Community Outreach Coordinator, Tadamon.
- Marwa Fikry: Psychology student at the American University in Cairo and Vice President of STAR (Student Action for Refugees)
- Naseem Hashim: Administrative associate, Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights (EIPR)
- Reem Abbas: Broadcast Journalism student at the American University in Cairo.
- Sankalita Shome: Legal advisor with the Resettlement Legal Aid Project (RLAP) at Saint Andrews Refugee Services
- Sara Sadek: Researcher and Consultant on Forced Migration and Refugee issues
- Shaima Yehia: Coordinator at the Arab Digital Expression Camp (ADEC)
- Shubra Ohri: Researcher at the Ibn Khaldun Center and a legal advisor at the Resettlement Legal Aid Project at St. Andrews Refugees Services